国指定等文化財の概要

1)鳥取藩台場跡境台場跡(Tottori Domain Daiba Ruins Sakai Daiba Ruins)

台場公園
■分類:指定文化財 記念物(史跡)
■指定年月日:昭和63年7月27日

 境台場跡は、幕末文久3年(1863)に築かれた鳥取藩台場8か所の中の一つである。ふつう「お台場」と愛称される。
 幕末の攘夷思想の高まりを基盤とし、直接的には文久3年6月、大坂天保山の砲台から英船を砲撃した烏取藩の方針により、急遽藩内の重要港湾に台場が築造された。因幡では浦留・浜坂・加路の3か所、伯耆では橋津・由良・赤崎・淀江そしてここ境の8か所である。その中でも規模が一番大きく、重装備の台場がここ境お台場であった。
 台場の東北隅にある灯台は、明治28年に開設された山陰最初の灯台を復元したものである(平成3年復元)。昭和9年廃灯されるまで、港の入口を守った海の交通遺跡である。

■公開状況:公開
■所在地:花町
■アクセス方法:JR境港駅から約2km、徒歩25分

The site of Sakaidaiba is one of the eight Tottori Domain Daiba built in 1863 at the end of the Edo period. It is one. It is usually nicknamed "Odaiba".
 Based on the rise of the idea of joi at the end of the Tokugawa shogunate, Daiba was built at an important port in the clan in a hurry according to the policy of the Karasutori clan, which bombarded an English ship directly from the battery of Mt. In Inaba, there are 3 locations in Uradome, Hamasaka, and Kaji, and in Hoki, there are 8 locations in Hashizu, Yura, Akasaki, Yodoe, and here on the border. Among them, the largest scale was Daiba, which was heavily equipped.
 The lighthouse in the northeastern corner of Odaiba is a restoration of the first Sanin lighthouse that was opened in 1883 (restored in 1991). It is a sea traffic ruin that protected the entrance of the port until it was discontinued in 1934.
■ Public status: Public
■ Location: Hanamachi
■ Access method: Approximately 2km from JR Sakaiminato Station, 25 minutes on foot

2)出雲・伯耆の荒神祭(Kojin Festival in Izumo and Hoki)

出雲・伯耆の荒神祭
■分類:選択文化財 記録作成等の措置を講ずべき無形の民俗文化財
■選択年月日:平成21年3月11日

 荒神にその年の豊作物の収穫等を感謝する行事で、主に収穫後の11月から12月にかけて行われる。出雲地方ではコウジンマツリ、伯耆地方ではタツマキサン、モウシアゲなどと呼ばれる。
 境港市内では、渡町日御崎神社に、「竜巻さん」として伝わっている。
 地元の伝承によると、旧暦10月の神無月には氏神様が出雲へ行かれるため、氏神に代わって竜が天から下って地域の守護神となるといわれている。その姿を具現した神事がこの「竜巻さん」である。
 

■公開状況:公開
■所在地:渡町
■アクセス方法:JR余子駅から約2.6km、徒歩33分

■ Classification: Intangible folk cultural property for which measures such as creating records should be taken
■ Date of selection: March 11, 2009
 This is an event to thank Kojin for the harvest of a good harvest of the year, mainly. It takes place from November to December after harvest. In the Izumo region, it is called Kojinmatsuri, and in the Hoki region, it is called Tatsumaxan or Moushiage.
 In Sakaiminato City, it is transmitted as "Tornado-san" to the Wataricho Hinomisaki Shrine.
 According to local folklore, Ujigami goes to Izumo during Kannazuki in October of the lunar calendar, so it is said that a dragon descends from heaven and becomes the guardian deity of the area in place of Ujigami. The Shinto ritual that embodies that figure is this "tornado-san."
 
■ Public status: Public
■ Location: Wataricho
■ Access method: Approximately 2.6km from JR Amariko Station, 33 minutes on foot


3)~6)面谷家住宅店舗兼主屋、新座敷(旧精米所)、道具蔵、旧砂糖蔵(Omotani family housing store and main house, Shinzashiki (former rice mill), tool storehouse, former sugar storehouse)

面谷家住宅外観
■分類:登録有形文化財 建造物
■登録年月日:平成26年4月25日

 面谷家は、幕末に藩の御廻米所や台場がおかれた花町に位置し、酒や醤油などの醸造業を営んだ商家である。境水道の南側の通りに面している。
 店舗兼主屋は、明治前期に建築、つし2階建で2階を塗屋造(ぬりやづくり)としている。南側を通り土間とし、床上は3列6室の間取りとしている。正面2箇所に式台を設けている。
 店舗兼主屋の北東に建つ新座敷(旧精米所)は、大正12年頃に建築、元は精米所であったものを座敷に改築したもので、4畳半茶室を組み込むなど、茶道文化を積極的に取り入れている。床柱には松江城の古材が用いられていると伝わっている。
 道具蔵は明治前期に建築され、旧砂糖蔵は明治後期に建築、昭和19年に改修されている。両建造物は、店舗兼主屋の広い間口とあわせて正面の構えを構成しており、境港に残る数少ない近代の醸造家の屋敷構えを伝えている。

■公開状況:非公開
■所在地:花町
■アクセス方法:JR境港駅から約2km、徒歩25分

■ Classification: Registered Tangible Cultural Property Building
■ Registration date: April 25, 2014
 The Omotani family is located in Hanamachi, where the feudal clan's rice plant and Daiba were located at the end of the Edo period, and sake and soy sauce. It is a merchant who ran the brewing industry. It faces the street on the south side of Sakai Suido.
 The store and main building was built in the early Meiji era, and is a two-story building with a sukiya-zukuri on the second floor. The floor plan is 3 rows and 6 rooms on the floor. There are two ceremonial tables on the front.
 The new tatami room (former rice mill), which is built to the northeast of the store and main building, was built around 1918, and was originally a rice mill that was renovated into a tatami room. We are actively incorporating it. It is said that the old materials of Matsue Castle are used for the floor pillars.
 The tool storehouse was built in the early Meiji era, the old sugar storehouse was built in the late Meiji period, and was renovated in 1945. Both buildings form a frontal stance together with the wide frontage of the store and main building, and convey the stance of one of the few modern brewers remaining in Sakaiminato.
■ Public status: Private
■ Location: Hanamachi
■ Access method: Approximately 2km from JR Sakaiminato Station, 25 minutes on foot

7)~8)植田家住宅主屋、離れ(Ueda Family main house,detachment)

■分類:登録有形文化財 建造物

■登録年月日:平成27年3月26日


 植田家は、水木しげるロードから北に100mほど離れた末広町に位置し、写真家・植田正治(1913~2000)の生家として知られる。
 
主家は、明治中期に建てられ、切妻造平入赤桟瓦(きりつまづくりひらいりあかさんがわら)葺き、総二階建てである。5期に渡っての増改築が確認できるが、現存する主屋の外観は、5代目である植田正治好みに改築されていることが特徴である。もとは二軒長屋であったが、履物屋の営業のため建築後すぐに二軒を一続きにした。また、昭和初期には向かって右側に写真スタジオとして洋館が増築されたが、洋館は植田正治の美に沿わず昭和30年(1955)頃に町家風の外観に戻された。

 離れは大正期に建築され、床の間と違い棚にはマーブル状の木目が美しい材種が用いられている。外観・内部とも大きな改造はなく、大正期の上質な離れ建築の1つとして価値が認められる。

 土蔵は、明治中期に建てられたが、番付けや梁材などに酒蔵のような大きな土蔵を減築し移築した痕跡がみられる。

■公開状況:非公開
■所在地:末広町
■アクセス方法:JR境港駅から約1km、徒歩10分

■ Classification: Registered Tangible Cultural Property Building
■ Registration date: March 26, 2015
 The Ueda family is located in Suehiro-cho, about 100 meters north of Mizuki Shigeru Road, and is known as the birthplace of photographer Shoji Ueda (1913-2000).
 The main house was built in the middle of the Meiji era, and is a two-story building with a gabled Hirairi red stile (Kiritsuma-zukuri Hirairi Akasangawara) roofing. It can be confirmed that the main building has been expanded and renovated over the 5th period, but the exterior of the existing main building is characterized by being renovated to the taste of Shoji Ueda, the 5th generation. Originally it was a two-storey Nagaya, but due to the business of a footwear store, the two houses were connected immediately after construction. In the early Showa period, a Western-style building was added as a photo studio on the right side, but the Western-style building did not follow the beauty of Shoji Ueda and was restored to a machiya-style appearance around 1955.
 The detachment was built in the Taisho era, and unlike the alcove, the shelves are made of wood with a beautiful marble-like grain. There are no major modifications to the exterior or interior, and it is valued as one of the high-quality detached buildings of the Taisho era.
 The storehouse was built in the middle of the Meiji era, but there are traces of the relocation of a large storehouse such as a sake brewery on the numbering and beam materials.
■ Public status: Private
■ Location: Suehirocho
■ Access method: Approximately 1km from JR Sakaiminato Station, 10 minutes on foot

植田家主屋、離れ[pdf:354KB]

問い合わせ先(Contact)

生涯学習課文化体育係(0859-47-1093)
Lifelong Learning Division Cultural and Physical Education Section (0859-47-1093)