トップページ > 各課からのお知らせ > 教育委員会 > 生涯学習課 > 文化 > 境港市の文化財 > 境港市指定文化財の概要(1)

境港市指定文化財の概要(1)

1)芋代官碑(Imodaikan monument)

芋代官碑

■分類:民俗文化財(有形)

■指定年月日:昭和62年3月25日

 境港市は鳥取県下で最初にサツマイモが移入されたゆかりのある土地である。鳥取県下には、現在12基の芋代官碑が数えられるが、その中、境港市には7基あり、市町村単位としては最多である。
 山陰におけるサツマイモ移入の歴史は、江戸中期享保 17年(1732)に西日本一帯が大飢饉に見舞われたとき、石見国大森銀山領の代官井戸平左衛門が、薩摩からサツマイモを取り寄せて領内の村々へ移植させたのが始まりと伝えられている。鳥取県下へ伝わったのは、それより48年の後、安永9年(1780)に境村の幸次郎が石見国静間村の船頭甚右衛門から数個の芋を貰い植栽したのが最初である(境港沿革史)。
 山陰地方へサツマイモの恩恵をもたらした井戸平左衛門は、その遺徳をたたえ芋代官と敬称される。やがて天保期の飢饉を契機として弓が浜半島の村々では芋代官碑の建碑が相次いだ。弓が浜半島には米子市域に4基、境港市域に7基の芋代官碑がある。これら11基の建碑の年代は、芋代官の没後百年忌に当たる天保3年(1832)5月に和田村(米子市和田町)で建てたものが一番古く、次いで渡村(境港市渡町)「真砂神」碑がその翌年の天保4年(1833)に造立されている。
 市内に残る7基の芋代官碑は、自然石または墓石型の碑面に、芋代官の法名の「泰雲院義岳良忠居士」「泰雲院殿」等と刻むものが多い。異色の存在として真砂神碑がある。芋代官碑は井戸平左衛門の遺徳のみならず、村人たちが土地の豊穣を願った素朴な祈りの結晶であったことを物語っている。  

■公開状況:公開
■所在地:外江町 ほか
■アクセス方法:―

■ Classification: Folk cultural property (tangible)
■ Designated date: March 25, 1987
Sakaiminato City is the first land in Tottori prefecture where sweet potatoes were introduced. Currently, there are 12 Imodaikan monuments in Tottori prefecture, of which 7 are in Sakaiminato, which is the largest number of municipalities.
The history of the introduction of sweet potatoes in the Sanin is that when the whole area of western Japan was hit by a famine in 1732 in the middle of the Edo period, Iwami Ginzan territory's representative, Ido Heizaemon, ordered sweet potatoes from Satsuma and the villages in the territory. It is said that it started when it was transplanted to. It was first introduced to Tottori prefecture 48 years later, in 1780, when Kojiro Sakaiminato received several potatoes from Jinemon, the boatman of Shizuma Village, Iwami Province, and planted them. (History of Sakaiminato).
 Idoheizaemon, who brought the benefits of sweet potatoes to the San'in region, is honored as a potato daikan in honor of his virtues. Eventually, the famine during the Tenpo period triggered a series of monuments to the Imodaikan monument in the villages of the Hama Peninsula. On the Yumigahama Peninsula, there are four Imodaikan monuments in the Yonago city area and seven in the Sakaiminato city area. The oldest of these 11 monuments was built in Wada-mura (Wada-cho, Yonago-shi) in May 1832, which is the 100th anniversary of the death of Imodai-kan, followed by Watari-cho, Sakaiminato-shi. ) The "Masago God" monument was erected in 1833, the following year.
 Many of the seven Imodaikan monuments that remain in the city are engraved on the surface of a natural stone or gravestone-shaped monument with the legal names of Imodaikan, such as "Taikunin Yoshitake Yoshitada" and "Taikuninden". There is a Masago monument as a unique existence. The Imodaikan monument shows not only the virtues of Idohirazaemon, but also the simple prayer that the villagers prayed for a good harvest.
  
■ Public status: Public
■ Location: Tonoecho, etc.
■ Access method: ―


2)補岩寺の阿弥陀如来座像(Amida Nyorai sitting statue at Hoganji Temple)

■分類:有形文化財(彫刻)
■指定年月日:昭和62年3月25日

 補岩寺の境内に阿弥陀堂がある。堂内には平安末と伝えられる毘沙門天立像と、木造阿弥陀如来座像が安置されている。ともに由緒の古い秘仏であり、例年1月3日と旧暦の3月10日の縁日に御開帳される。
 木造阿弥陀如来座像は、蓮華座上の像高3尺2寸(約97センチメートル)であり、蓮華座底面に、永禄10年(1567)11月、補岩寺の前身である建徳山長福寺に地元の村人が協力して造立奉納した由来を記す墨書が残る。年代、仏師名、造立由来の明確な仏像として、またその時代のすぐれた仏像彫刻として貴重である。
 この地の阿弥陀信仰の歴史は古く、伝えによると、平安の昔、仁安3年(1168)正月外江村の人たちに夢のお告げがあり、海に浮かばれていた阿弥陀像を引上げてお祭りしたのがその起りといわれている。
 このいわれによって、いまも阿弥陀如来は豊漁・海難の仏として遠近の信仰が厚い。

■公開状況:非公開
■所在地:外江町 補岩寺内
■アクセス方法:JR境港駅から約2.3km、徒歩30分

■ Classification: Tangible cultural property (sculpture)
■ Designated date: March 25,1987
There is Amidado in the precincts of Hoiwaji Temple. The Bishamonten statue, which is said to be the end of the Heian period, and the wooden Amida Nyorai sitting statue are enshrined in the hall. Both are old secret Buddhas, and are opened on January 3rd and March 10th of the lunar calendar.
 The wooden Amida Nyorai statue is 3 shaku 2 inches (about 97 centimeters) high on the lotus seat, and on the bottom of the lotus seat, in November 1567, the predecessor of Kentokuyama Chofukuji. There is an ink book that describes the origin of the dedication that the local villagers cooperated with. It is valuable as a clear Buddhist statue derived from the age, Buddhist master name, and construction, and as an excellent Buddhist sculpture of that era.
 The history of Amida worship in this area is old, and it is reported that in the Heian period, the people of the New Year's Sotoe village in the 3rd year of Nin'an (1168) had a dream and pulled up the Amida statue floating in the sea. It is said that it happened.
 Due to this saying, Amida Nyorai still has a strong belief in perspective as a Buddha of abundant fishing and marine accidents.
■ Public status: Private
■ Location: Hoganji Temple, Tonoe-cho
■ Access method: Approximately 2.3km from JR Sakaiminato Station, 30 minutes on foot




3)渡先賢碑(Watari Senken monument)

■分類:史跡
■指定年月日:昭和62年3月25日

 渡公民館と県営住宅団地の間に、緑地公園がある。ここは大正12年から昭和48年まで渡小学校の前庭であった旧地である。この地に渡町ゆかりの4人の先賢(昔の賢人)の碑が立ち並んでいる。この地は、郷土の歴史と深くつながる由緒ある地である。
 この碑がここにある由来は昭和6年に、渡村村長松本偵治により教育は地域発展の原動力であるとの信念から村内各所に建てられていた頌徳碑や記念碑を小学校の前庭に移して教育の指針としたのがこの碑群である。
 これら一群の碑は50年にわたって、小学校児童に無言の教訓を垂れてきた。

■公開状況:公開
■所在地:渡町 渡緑地公園内
■アクセス方法:JR余子駅から約2.1km、徒歩25分

■ Classification: Historic sites
■ Designated date: March 25, 1987
 There is a green park between the Watari Community Center and the prefectural housing complex. This is the old land that was the front yard of Watari Elementary School from Taisho 12 to 1973. There are four monuments of sages (old sages) related to Watamachi lined up here. This place is a historical place that is deeply connected to the history of the region.
 The origin of this monument is that in 1958, the monument and monument built in various parts of the village were moved to the front yard of the elementary school from the belief that education is the driving force of regional development by the mayor of Watamura village, Reiji Matsumoto. It is this monument group that served as a guideline for education.
 For fifty years, these groups of monuments have taught elementary school children silent lessons.
■ Public status: Public
■ Location: Wataricho Watari Ryokuchi Park
■ Access method: Approximately 2.1km from JR Amariko Station, 25 minutes on foot

渡先賢碑[pdf:690KB]

4)門脇重綾遺品(Kadowaki Shigeaya Relics)

■分類:有形文化財(歴史資料)
■指定年月日:昭和62年3月25日

 明治維新の創業に参画した鳥取藩士の中で、もっとも名をなした人の一人に、門脇重綾があげられる。維新後、弾正大忠、神祗少輔、教部大丞の重職を歴任し、明治神道の確立に尽力したことはよく知られている。
 門脇重綾は文政9年(1826)渡村日御崎神社の社家に生まれた。隣村中野村の景山塾で国学と漢字を学ぶ。同門には後年国事に奔走した景山竜造・今小路範成・佐善元立・松本古堂・富田織部らがいた。ついで弘化3年(1846)京に上り、本居学派の加納諸平の門に入り国学と和歌を学ぶ。国学は尊王論に発展し、思想的にたくましく成長した。
 万延元年(1860)南朝の忠臣名和長年の顕彰を発願、九州に名和氏の末裔を尋ねて、名和氏の事跡を明らかにし「名和氏紀事」を著した。鳥取藩主池田慶徳は、この本に「中興元勲」の題字を与えるとともに、藩校尚徳館本として発行してその功をたたえた。
 やがて、文久3年(1863)尚徳館教授に抜擢され「伯耆志」の編さんを仰せ付けられた。慶応4年(1868)山陰道鎮撫使の来訪にあたっては、重綾は総督西園寺公望公の御用係りを勤めて功績をあげた。この時の活躍は新政府登用の端緒となり、朝廷に出仕「内国事務局権判事」に任命された。重綾は本領を発揮する場を得たように政体改革の所見を建白、従五位に叙せられた。神祗省の設置に伴い、神祗大祐、神祗少輔に進み、明治5年、官幣諸社の改正に奔走 、神社神道の基礎を確立した。その間東京遷都をはじめ、種々の建白書を提出、明治5年4月教部大丞に任じられ、その前途を嘱望されていたが、その年8月急逝享年47歳であった。

■公開状況:非公開
■所在地:渡町 門脇家
■アクセス方法:JR余子駅から約2.6km、徒歩33分

■ Classification: Tangible Cultural Property (Historical Material)
■ Designated Date: March 25, 1987
 Shigeaya Kadowaki is one of the most famous Tottori clan who participated in the founding of the Meiji Restoration. can give. It is well known that after the Meiji Restoration, he held important positions in Daichu Dansho, Shosuke Shinto, and Daisuke Kami, and contributed to the establishment of Meiji Shinto.
 Kadowaki Shigeaya was born in 1826 at the Hinomisaki Shrine in Watarimura. Learn Kokugaku and Kanji at Kageyama Juku in the neighboring village of Nakano. At the same gate, there were Ryuzo Kageyama, Norinari Imakoji, Mototatsu Sazen, Kodo Matsumoto, Oribe Tomita, who later worked hard on national affairs. Then, in 1846, he went up to Kyo and entered the gate of Kano Morohira of the Motoori school to study national studies and waka poetry. Kokugaku developed into the theory of sonno and grew ideologically strong.
 In the first year of Man'en (1860), he applied for the honor of Nawa Nagatoshi, a loyal retainer of the Southern Court, and asked Kyushu for the descendants of Mr. Nawa. Yoshinori Ikeda, the lord of the Tottori domain, gave this book the title of "Chukou Gensho" and published it as a book of the domain school Naotokukan to praise its achievements.
 Eventually, in 1863, he was appointed as a professor at Naotokukan and was asked to edit "Hoki". In the 4th year of Keio (1868), when the San-in Expressway messenger visited, Shigeaya served as a clerk of the governor-general Saionji Kinmochi and made a great achievement. His success at this time marked the beginning of the promotion of the new government, and he was appointed to the imperial court as a "domestic secretariat judge." Shigeya confessed his findings of political reform as if he had a place to show his true abilities, and was placed in fifth place. With the establishment of the Ministry of Shinto, he proceeded to Daisuke Shinto and Shosuke Shinto, and in the 5th year of the Meiji Era, he struggled to revise government and shrines and established the foundation of Shinto shrines. During that time, he submitted various white papers, including the transfer of the capital to Tokyo, and was appointed to the Faculty of Education in April 1897, and was hoped for the future, but he died suddenly in August of that year and was 47 years old.
■ Public status: Private
■ Location: Kadowaki Residence, Watamachi
■ Access method: Approximately 2.6km from JR Amariko Station, 33 minutes on foot


5)日御崎神社社殿(Hinomisaki Shrine)

■分類:有形文化財(建造物)
■指定年月日:昭和62年3月25日

 社殿は享保8年(1723)と嘉永5年(1852)の大火に類焼し、古棟札など一切を焼失したため、創建年代など明らかにしえないが、社伝によると文明年間(1469~86)出雲日御碕神社の分霊を勧請して、上社・下社に分祀されていたが、正徳3年(1713)現社地に合祀されたという。
 現社殿は昭和62年の遷宮により、新しく建て替えられたが、嘉永6年再建当時そのままの様式を踏襲している。
 嘉永6年(1853)再建にあたった神官は、後年維新政府の神祗少輔・教部大丞を勤めた門脇重綾であった。国学と神道に精通していた重綾は、日御崎信仰の古伝にのっとり社殿を整えた。弓浜地方には稀な宏大な本殿である。
 本殿は妻入りで、内陣は円柱で区切り、外陣の前面は角柱で大社造りの手法を伝承し、装飾的要素を除いた簡素な作りである。
 拝殿は入母屋造りに千鳥破風を取り付け、向拝に唐破風を飾り優美な建築美を作りあげている。

■公開状況:公開
■所在地:渡町1201番地
■アクセス方法:JR境港駅から3.5km、はまループバス(生活コース)15分、日御崎神社前下車

■ Classification: Tangible cultural property (building)
■ Designated date: March 25, 1987

The shrine was burned to the great fires of Kyoho 8 (1723) and Kaei 5 (1852), and old building tags, etc. Since everything was burnt down, it is not possible to clarify the date of its foundation, but according to the company's biography, it was enshrined in the upper and lower shrines by soliciting the spirits of the Izumo Himitsu Shrine during the civilization year (1469-86), but Shotoku 3 It is said that it was enshrined in the current shrine in 1713.
 The current shrine was newly rebuilt due to the relocation of the shrine in 1987, but it follows the same style as when it was rebuilt in Kaei 6th year.
 The priest who was rebuilt in 1853 was Shigeya Kadowaki, who later served as Shosuke Shinto and Daisuke Kyobu of the Meiji Restoration Government. Shigeya, who was familiar with Kokugaku and Shinto, set up the shrine according to the ancient tradition of the Himizaki faith. It is a huge main shrine that is rare in the Yuhama region.
 The main shrine has a wife, the inner camp is separated by columns, and the front of the outer camp is a square pillar, which is a simple structure without decorative elements.
 The worship hall is equipped with a staggered gable in the Irimaya style, and the Kara gable is displayed in the worship to create a graceful architectural beauty.
■ Public status: Public
■ Location: 1201 Wataricho
■ Access method: 3.5km from JR Sakaiminato Station, 15 minutes by Hama Loop Bus (life course), get off at Hinomisaki Shrine


6)正福寺の地引網絵馬(Jibikiami votive tablet of Shofukuji Temple)

■分類:民俗文化財(有形)
■指定年月日:昭和62年3月25日

 正福寺の本堂に祀られる豊川稲荷の前に、1枚の地引網絵馬が奉納されている。
 木製彩色の絵馬で、縦76センチメートル、横107センチメートルの大きさである。上部には、大山と弓が浜半島を構図し、中央部に2艘の船と、船上で合図する二人の漁夫の姿を画いている。海辺には地引網を引く人、魚を捕る人、見物する人物群像を配置し、幕末明治初期の郷土の地引網漁法の風俗を見事に画き出している。
 絵馬には、「御宝前」「巨岳山正福寺八世代明治十一寅旧十一月廿六日」と奉納年月日を記し、また画中の幟には、「豊川托枳尼尊天」と文字が読める。これらの文字から、本堂に祀られる豊川稲荷への豊漁祈念と感謝の奉納絵馬であろうと推察される。
 地引網漁法は、弓が浜半島においては外浜(美保湾沿岸)の村々で行われた。郷土の代表的漁法である。絵の作者については不明であるが、彩色の保存状態も良好であり、地方色豊かな芸術作品といえよう。
 地引網を画いて奉納された絵馬は、市内には他に小篠津町の日御崎神社に2枚残されている。しかし年代的には正福寺のものが一番古い。

■公開状況:非公開
■所在地:中野町 正福寺内
■アクセス方法:JR上道駅から約550m、徒歩7分

■ Classification: Folk Cultural Property (Tangible)
■ Designated date: March 25, 1987
 A seine net votive tablet is dedicated in front of Toyokawa Inari, which is enshrined in the main hall of Shofukuji Temple.
 It is a wooden votive tablet with a length of 76 cm and a width of 107 cm. At the top, Oyama and Yumi compose the Hama Peninsula, and in the center there are two boats and two fishermen signaling on board. People who pull seine nets, catch fish, and people to see are placed on the beach, and the customs of the seine net fishing method in the early Meiji era are beautifully depicted.
 On the votive tablet, the date of dedication is written as "Treasure Mae" and "Kyodakeyama Shofukuji 8th Generation Meiji 11th Tora Old November 6th", and in the picture, "Toyokawa Nunsonten" I can read the characters. From these characters, it is inferred that it is a dedication votive tablet for the prayer and gratitude for Toyokawa Inari, which is enshrined in the main hall.
 The seine fishing method was carried out in the villages of Sotogahama (the coast of Miho Bay) on the Yumigahama Peninsula. It is a typical fishing method in the local area. The author of the painting is unknown, but the color is well preserved and can be said to be a work of art with a rich local flavor.
 Two other votive tablets dedicated by drawing a seine net are left in the city at Hinomisaki Shrine in Koshinozu-cho. However, the one at Shofukuji is the oldest in terms of age.
■ Public status: Private
■ Location: Nakanocho Shofukuji
■ Access method: Approximately 550m from JR Agarimichi Station, 7 minutes on foot


7)景山家墓地(Kageyama Family Cemetery)

■分類:史跡
■指定年月日:昭和62年3月25日

 景山家墓地は、正福寺の北側にある。中野村(境港市中野町)の景山家は、江戸後期寛政年間以降、代々医家であった。この墓地には、景山家歴代の墓がある。
 景山家の初代景山立碩は、京の木島氏に医を学び、すぐれた医術の名声は伯耆・出雲に聞こえていた。師の顧命によって木島姓を名乗り、木島立碩と称し、文政3年(1820)63才で没した(墓誌)。
 2代景山粛は、初代の甥に当り、はじめ木島粛また木島立碩と称した。文化年間に京の服部大方に学び、帰郷して文政の頃より医家のかたわら私塾を開いて子弟に教え、文久2年(1862)5月3日に没した。
 特筆されることは、景山粛の私塾に学んだ人たちの中から幕末・明治維新に多くの志士が輩出したことである。京の三条家に仕えた富田織部、「名和氏紀事」を著した門脇重綾、二十士事件の一人佐善元立、京で活動した今小路範成、杵築の国造家に仕え、出雲では希少な勤王家であった松本古堂等があげられる。さらにまた景山粛は「伯耆志」の編者としても知られ、幕末の郷土史におよぼした影響は大きい。
 3代景山龍造は、江戸の梁川星厳に学び、京の三条実万に仕え、のち鳥取藩の学館教授となった。景山塾出身の武士たちとともに、激動の維新史に大きな足跡を残し、明治5年東京で没した。
 4代景山道遠は、明治5年境郷校開設の時初代校長を務め、明治8年皇漢学所勤務、明治10年京都府師範学校に転じ、12年に帰郷、明治45年に没した。
 ここ景山家墓地には、代々医業と教育に尽くし、比類のない業績を残した英賢たちが眠っている。

■ Classification: Historic sites
■ Designated date: March 25, 1987
The Kageyama family cemetery is on the north side of Shofukuji Temple. The Kageyama family in Nakano Village (Nakano-cho, Sakaiminato City) has been a doctor for generations since the late Kansei period of the Edo period. In this cemetery, there are tombs of the Kageyama family.
 The first Kageyama family of the Kageyama family learned medicine from Mr. Kijima of Kyoto, and the fame of excellent medical techniques was heard by Hoki and Izumo. He gave his surname Kijima by the advice of his teacher, called him Kijima Tatebo, and died at the age of 63 in 1820 (Epitaph).
 The second generation Kageyama Shuku was the first nephew and was first called Kijima Shuku or Kijima Tatebo. He studied under Hattori in Kyoto during the cultural year, returned home and opened a private school while he was a doctor from the time of Bunsei to teach his children, and died on May 3, 1862.
 It is worth mentioning that many scholars were produced at the end of the Edo period and the Meiji Restoration from among those who learned from Kageyama Shuku's private school. Oribe Tomita who served the Sanjo family in Kyoto, Shigeaya Kadowaki who wrote "Mr. Nawa's memorial service", Sazen Mototatsu who was one of the 20-year-old case, Noriharu Imakoji who was active in Kyoto, Izumo Then, Matsumoto Kodo, which was a rare royal family, can be mentioned. Furthermore, Kageyama Shuku is also known as the editor of "Hoki", and has had a great influence on the local history of the end of the Edo period.
 The third generation, Ryozo Kageyama, studied under Yanagawa Seigen in Edo, served Sanjo Sanjo in Kyoto, and later became a professor at the Tottori Domain. Together with the samurai from Kageyama Juku, he left a big mark on the turbulent history of the Meiji Restoration and died in Tokyo in 1897.
 Michien Kageyama, the 4th generation, served as the first principal when the Sakaigo school was opened in 1897, worked at the Imperial Han Academy in 1888, changed to Kyoto Prefecture Normal School in 1890, returned home in 2012, and died in 1945. ..
 Here at the Kageyama Cemetery, there are wise men who have devoted themselves to medical practice and education for generations and have made unparalleled achievements.
■ Public status: Public
■ Location: Nakanocho
■ Access method: Approximately 620m from JR Joto Station, 8 minutes on foot


■公開状況:公開
■所在地:中野町
■アクセス方法:JR上道駅から約620m、徒歩8分

問い合わせ先(Contact)

生涯学習課文化体育係(0859-47-1093)
Lifelong Learning Division Cultural and Physical Education Section (0859-47-1093)